[vtkusers] vtkTextures

Markus Louw mlouw at unizar.es
Thu Mar 27 12:27:30 EST 2003

Hi All
I´m trying to use vtkTextures, loading a BMP file for painting onto some PolyData.  The painted object comes out completely black, which is clearly wrong.    I went throught the vtkTexture object's fields one by one, and fuond that the GetDataVOI(int[6]) returns six 0´s.  The texture is a 2D texture.  Then it also says that the header size if 768k, which is the size of the BMP file.  Through alternative means I discovered that the
bitmap info header in the file had size 40 bytes, when I set the header to 40, the object is still black!

Markus