[vtkusers] Building VTK on MacOSX10.2.4 fails

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Wed Mar 19 14:30:54 EST 2003

At 1:52 PM -0500 03/19/2003, Rich Gronostajski wrote:
>I'd really like to get VTK to build on MacOSX but I've almost given up.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks.

Are you trying to build with X11? What's the value in your CMakeCache.txt for VTK_USE_X?

You should build with either Carbon or Cocoa or set both of those to OFF. Otherwise, it may be the same as a problem I think that I've been facing. CMake is finding all the X11 stuff even though it's not requested.

I just started a full rebuild from scratch, so I'll see how it goes.

Chris
--
Chris Scharver
Electronic Visualization Laboratory