[vtkusers] vtkVideoSource

Ron Inbar ron at mediguide.co.il
Tue Mar 18 13:48:07 EST 2003

Hi everybody,

Can anyone please explain to me how to use vtkVideoSource?

The explanation in the manual page sounds quite straightforward, but how do
VCR-style controls fit inside the VTK pipeline?

After all, in VTK, a source can't trigger pipeline execution; it only
responds to data requests from the filters downstream.

Where can I find some examples for using this class?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

This e-mail message has been sent by MediGuide
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.