[vtkusers] Embedded geometry with VolumePro500 & VTK

Martin Gardner mglistmail at totalise.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 13:20:34 EST 2003

Hi,

Does anyone have any tricks for getting embedded geometry to work nicely
with the VolumePro 500?  I've asked TeraRecon and they say it isn't
supported on the VP500 and I'll have to get the VP1000 :(.

The sample app that comes with the VP500 manages to do some embedded
geometry at the price of frame rate.  So while the board doesn't
specifically support it, it may be possible to hack something together
in OpenGL/VTK. But I'm new to vtk so I'm hoping someone else will be
able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Martin

--
Martin Gardner