[vtkusers] VTK & kdevelop

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 25 03:28:02 EDT 2003

Christos,

	Quoting Luis Ibanez:
[CMake does not support KDevelop at this point.]
http://itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-March/003079.html

According to cmake users this should be ok:
http://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2003-May/001659.html
http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2001-February/005628.html

Even if the last link tells you to use vtkandqt I'll recommend you:
http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~dshamoni/VtkQt/

HTH
mathieu