[vtkusers] VTK & kdevelop

Christos Panagiotou cpanagio at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 14:16:31 EDT 2003

Hi

I am having the following problem
I have compiled the official version of VTK (not nightly release)
I want to use some of its classes to a project i am working on (I am
working with KDevelop (which I havent worked before))
However I dont know how to setup kdevelop to work with VTK
Is it possible someone to explain to me how to set it up?
for example how can I set up the paths for the .h files so kdevelop will
see them etc.

Maybe this is a kdevelop question but I think some of you must have done it!
I would be greatful for any kind of help!

thanks
christos