[vtkusers] HELP on Rotation...

marisa aurelio asiram00 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:12:35 EDT 2003

Hi vtkUsers,

I have the following code:

vtkMarchingSquares *imageSquares1 = vtkMarchingSquares::New();
imageSquares1->SetInput(vtkImporter1->GetOutput());
imageSquares1->SetValue(0,63);
imageSquares1->Update();

vtkPolyData *maskMesh1 = imageSquares1->GetOutput();

vtkTransform *trans = vtkTransform::New();
trans->RotationWXYZ(180, 1, 0, 0);

vtkTransformPolyDataFilter *transF = vtkTransformPolyDataFilter::New();
transF->SetInput(maskMesh1);
transF->SetTransform(trans);
transF->Update();

vtkPolyData *input = transF->GetOutput();

I want to rotate the 'maskMesh1' object in the X axis 180 degrees, but I
want to rotate the object center in a origin. But it seems like VTK has
messed with the center of my model and moves the objes 180 degrees like I
asked but does not maintain the same origin.

How can I do to rotate it in the same origin???

Thanks in advance,
Marisa