[vtkusers] How can I draw a picture using off-screen and cluster

K. Choi k.choi at physics.hanyang.ac.kr
Tue Jun 24 09:08:29 EDT 2003

I want to draw a high resolution picture(over 10000x10000) using C++.

1. My computing system is a 16node(dual 8node) cluster. Each node
  don't have a graphic card but control server has.
2. I don't want to draw a picture on monitor. I want to write a
  file direct to hard disk.

I have a VTK user's Guide but I don't include a C++ tutorial but include
a tcl tutorial. Is there a good solution in my case? please help me.

--
Sincerely, Ki-young
<http://korea.gnu.org/people/xenus/>

Micro-Optics National Research Lab.
Dept. of Physics, Hanyang Univ., Seoul, Korea