[vtkusers] interacting with vtkPanel (java/vtk)

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Tue Jun 24 08:41:01 EDT 2003

without seeing some code, i would guess that you added some listeners in
your widgets to listen on mouse events in the render window and perhaps
didn't remove them?  perhaps post some code for a more exhautive
evaluation...  what you have there sounds pretty neat though.  also, if
you are using vtkPanel , how did you remove the default mouse/key
listeners?  vtkCanvas is kind of preferred if you are using interactor
styles - it uses vtkGenericRenderWindowInteractor.
-Jeff