[vtkusers] Java / compilation of VTK4.2.2

straw dog straw_dog at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:36:16 EDT 2003

Thanks very much, this works.  Or, that is to say, it gets me to a new
problem.

Now Java segfaults.  Has anyone seen this problem before?
TIA
rupert b.
McGill Centre for Intelligent Machines

rbrook at doggett{Java}java Cone

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4CDEE804
Function=_ZN12vtkHashTable12AddHashEntryEPvS0_+0x52
Library=/usr/data/rupe/VTK/vtk4.2/lib/vtk/libvtkCommonJava.so

Current Java thread:
        at vtk.vtkPolyData.VTKCastInit(Native Method)
        at vtk.vtkPolyDataSource.GetOutput_2(Native Method)
        at vtk.vtkPolyDataSource.GetOutput(vtkPolyDataSource.java:20)
        at Cone.main(Cone.java:46)

Dynamic libraries:
08048000-0804e000 r-xp 00000000 03:03 32655
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1/bin/java
0804e000-0804f000 rw-p 00005000 03:03 32655
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1/bin/java
......list goes on