[vtkusers] Help with tcl interpreter

Johanna pettersson.johanna at home.se
Tue Jul 29 06:53:00 EDT 2003

Thank you for your tip.

I have already done that however. The problem is not to find the tcl script but to run it. When the tcl script only contains for example setting a variable, 'set var 5', everything works fine and I can access the variable from my c++ file. But when I try to use vtk classes in the tcl script the Tcl_EvalFile returns an error, i.e. the problem seems to have something to do with vtk...

Johanna