[vtkusers] Help with tcl interpreter

Robert Belleman robbel at science.uva.nl
Tue Jul 29 07:17:08 EDT 2003

Johanna,

In that case; you may need to load the Vtk libraries
first in your script.

What OS are you using?
If Unix/Linux, try adding this on the top of your script:

load libvtkCommonTCL

For example:

load libvtkCommonTCL
vtkVersion foo
foo GetVTKVersion

-- Rob

--
[] Robert Belleman, PhD    X  Faculty of Science, Informatics Inst.    []
[] robbel at science.uva.nl  |X| University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands []