[vtkusers] VTK and QT tested on Mac

Bert Schiettecatte bert.schiettecatte at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jul 16 05:08:29 EDT 2003

Hi again Carsten,

I managed to get vtkQt to compile using the new code from your website,
I have a .lib now.

I then tried to compile the Cylinder example and the application halts
with the following errors:

Unhandled exception at 0x77e73887 in cylinder_vtkqt.exe: Microsoft C++
exception: __non_rtti_object @ 0x0012fdf4.
Unhandled exception at 0x7c01c211 (msvcr70.dll) in cylinder_vtkqt.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000004.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks,
bert