[vtkusers] The file DDRAW.Dll is linked to thre missing export GDI32.DLL:GdiEntry6

Ambrogio Colombo ambrcol at tin.it
Mon Jul 14 09:52:30 EDT 2003

I developped a very complex Vtk 4.0 application using Microsoft C++ 6.0 (Visual Studio) and Windows 2000/XP.
Everything worked fine, until I tried to install it on a Windows 98 SE computer; the application cannot start and I get the following message:
"The file DDRAW.Dll is linked to thre missing export GDI32.DLL:GdiEntry6"
I searched for similar messages or for some clue on the Internet, but I did not find useful information.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much

Ambrogio Colombo
Matec srl