[vtkusers] Build instructions for OS X 10.2.3

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jan 23 11:18:28 EST 2003

For a long time it seems CMake on OSX was not compiling the VTK
extensions (you'd get an error to that effect when you ran it).  I
tried the release, the beta release and a couple CVS versions.  I'm
not sure if this was a CMake problem, a VTK issue or just a case of
CMake and VTK being out of synch.  The error seemed to be innocuous
until you actually compiled.  Anyway, I grabbed CMake and VTK from
CVS day before yesterday and no CMake error.  I'm compiling VTK right
now, I'll let you know how it goes.  BTW -- I'm using Carbon VTK, not
X11, so there may be issues beyond this for you.