[vtkusers] Updating graphics in vk.

SAÏD ELKASMI elkasmis at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:22:36 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm developping an application based on the "steering concept" approach:
using MPI, a fork two process. The first one compute a solution for a given
problem and send it to the second process every N iterations.The second
process have to plot this solution and update every time he recieve a new
one. He send an array of floats and update data associated to points. The
problem is that I can't update the plot after the first solution has been
ploted.

Does any body have an idea?