[vtkusers] vtkGLUTesselatorTriangleFilter.cxx requires additional includes

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Sat Jan 18 17:06:18 EST 2003

>From nightlies of Jan 13th, vtkGLUTesselatorTriangleFilter.cxx requires the following additional includes to compile.

#include "vtkPolyData.h"
#include "vtkPoints.h"
#include "vtkCellArray.h"
#include "vtkCellData.h"
#include "vtkPointData.h"

Could someone with CVS access please add these? I've attached tcl and python scripts showing basic use. Also, I'm looking at adding methods for setting of gluTessProperty (eg tolerance, winding rules) and improved documentation. Will post soon.

B.T.W. After doing a standard build I added vtkGLUTesselatorTriangleFilter.cxx to the Hybrid_SRCS list within CMakeLists in the Hybrid directory. I re-ran CMake and configured again but Visual Studio had problems loading the project in the final stages - seems some updates weren't effected. In the end I deleted everything in the build directories, ran cmake again and everything went fine - but this meant a total rebuild. Can anyone suggest what I did wrong? WRT the glu library, appending glu32 to the opengl library path (ie. opengl32;glu32) seems to work fine.

Regards
Malcolm Drummond
GeoVision cc