[vtkusers] Help!Restore the gesture of an actor

rchqh rchqh at polyu.edu.hk
Sat Jan 18 01:59:18 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am programming to show images in a renderwindow.Usually,I enable
vtkRenderWindowInteractor to control the gesture of an Actor.However,after the
mouse operation,the user always can't restore the original position and
orientation of the actor by rotating ,translating,scaling etc.I just want to
set the actor on such a gesture with identified transform.But I don't know how
to do by employing functions of vtkRenderWindowInteractor.Could anyone help
me?

Thanks a lot!