[vtkusers] Cone example having libGL problem

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jan 18 08:35:48 EST 2003

>>>>> "AKKW" == Alfred K K Wong <awong at eee.hku.hk> writes:

    AKKW> Dear VTK users: After compiling VTK successfully, the Cone
    AKKW> example (% vtk Cone.tcl) gave a "Segmentation fault" error,
    AKKW> despite "% vtk" started fine by itself.  I believe my
    AKKW> problem is the same as the one appended, which was posted to
    AKKW> this list last year.  Unfortunatley I could not find the
    AKKW> solution in the archive.  Please help.

Recently, someone else also seemed to have a problem with libGL.  Read
these:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-January/015374.html

and more importantly this:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-January/015459.html