[vtkusers] About range in 3D.

06-Olivier 06-Olivier at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 21 13:13:02 EST 2003

    Hi,

I have some trouble to plot scientific datas with axes.

I want to plot a 3D dataset which X values goes from -20 to 20
Y values from -20 to 20 and Z values from -1 to 0 with axis.

Because it is too 'flat', for a good image, I need to magnify the Z
values ( x 20 ) but while doing this the values on the axis range
( vtkCubeAxesActor2D ) are also magnified, what I don't want.

Perhaps I used wrong way for plotting such datas with different
range on X,Y or Z axis ?

If someone have an idea, I will be happy for his help.

    Thanks,

Sincerly.