[vtkusers] Undefined Symbol

Michael Bonner bonner10 at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 10 19:55:45 EST 2003

Vtk Users:

ld is barking at me that vtkViewPort::RemoveProp(vtkProp*) is undefined.

I have developed an application using the windows pre-compiled binaries,
which I compile with cl(MVC++). I need to port it to various unix
platforms, so I thought I would start by using cygwin and gcc/g++. I have
managed to compile vtk (with static libraries) and my app, and I have beat
down the undefined references to only one. I have looked at the archives
and I have seen a couple of similar problems but no solution or explanation.

If anybody has any insight I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you for your time.
Mike Bonner