[vtkusers] vtkQuadric

Klorida Miraj kmiraj at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 10 20:03:29 EST 2003

Hello vtkusers,

I have to write a c++/vtk program that visualizes isosurfaces for three
scalar fields in some domain.

I have found a way of visualizing isosurfaces for a scalar field
that looks smth like this:
	F(x,y,z) = a0*x^2 + a1*y^2 + a2*z^2 + a3*x*y + a4*y*z + a5*x*z +
a6*x + a7*y + a8*z + a9

The problem is that one of the scalar fields I have to visualize has
one of variable of the type x*y*z. Can you please help me out in figuring
out how to treat this type of variable. Also how could I treat smth like
x^2*y^2. I guess the answer to either of these questions will give the
answer to the other one as well...

And I am sorry if it is too trivial for most of you... I guess I just cant
see it...

Thank you for your help
Klorida Miraj