[vtkusers] Render() method acting slowly

Richard Boardman R.P.BOARDMAN at soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 09:03:41 EST 2003

Hi Lisa,

That was precisely the problem; everything performs much more quickly now.
Thanks to all on the list who posted suggestions, and I look forward to
the upcoming release of VTK4.2.

Thanks again,

Richard Boardman                                o o o o o
Computational Engineering and Design Group      o o o o o
School of Engineering Sciences                  o o o o o
University of Southampton                       o o o o o
United Kingdom                                  o o o o o