[vtkusers] error with LastRenderTimeInSeconds and OpenGL

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Feb 6 22:43:35 EST 2003

Hello Doug,

My fear with adding this "fix" is that it will slow down the rendering of
many small actors (since the pipeline will not be allowed to fill up and
will instead be flushed many times). It is a know issue that the time is
only an approximation. Any suggestions on how to improve this without
slowing down the overall rendering (keeping in mind cases where there are
1000's of actors with only a few polygons each) would be welcome.

Lisa