[vtkusers] configuring vtk on windows2000

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 09:36:30 EST 2003

It must be that msdev is not in your PATH.   Use the CMakeSetup GUI to
edit the cache, and do not change the type of CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM to STRING.
You should then be able to use a file chooser to find msdev.   The full
path must be specified if it is not in your path.  BTW, Visual Studio 7,
is called devenv and not msdev.

-Bill