[vtkusers] Blinking actors during picking

Patric Weis Patric.Weis at Mycrona.de
Tue Dec 16 02:33:08 EST 2003

Have look to

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-November/020931.html

where I proposed a fix for this bug. I also put it into the Bug Tracker
list. Hope they get the time to fix it soon. ;)

Patric Weis
MYCRONA