[vtkusers] Blinking actors during picking

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Mon Dec 15 14:40:29 EST 2003

The problem is in vtkOpenGLFreeTypeTextMapper.cxx.  somebody put in some
code to change the depthFunc and it doesn't behave properly when
picking.  Hopefully we'll find out why it's being mucked with in
RenderOvelay, but in the mean time I think you can get away with
commenting out the glDepthFunc lines.
-Jeff