[vtkusers] 2D drag/drop - 3rd try help

sdor5151 at mail.usyd.edu.au sdor5151 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Thu Aug 14 23:15:14 EDT 2003

Hello all,

  I'm hoping to be lucky and get an answer on the 3rd try :P
Please see my email below first...

  I was thinking of combinining vtkPoints and vtkCells with vtkPolyData, but
since I'll have a training set of such PolyData, how can I save it to a file?
There is no such things as a vtkPolyDataCollectionWriter...

  The problem with manipulation below still holds...
  (how to drag/drop 2D vtkPoints)

  please help - thankyou,

Steven