[vtkusers] VTK GRIB READER class

Lucas Peetz Dulley dulley at lsi.usp.br
Mon Apr 28 12:16:30 EDT 2003

Hi guys!

I've been loading my GRIBbed data to VTK using a (my lame) C++ wrapper
for wgrib (a C degribbing utility). This is the way I've been able to
load my datasets until now.(it's a little buggy but works)

Believe it, or not, this is the first time the following thought crossed
my mind:

"Has any one made a vtkGRIBReader class???????"

So I ask: Has anyone??? :)

It would be very helpful..

If the answer is negative, I'm considering doing it myself.

thanks for your time,

Lucas

--
Lucas Peetz Dulley   <dulley at lsi.usp.br>
Virtual Reality Center - CAVERNA Digital