[vtkusers] VTK & QT

TDeschamps at lbl.gov TDeschamps at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 28 12:51:09 EDT 2003

Hi Sebastien

Which version of VTK & QT are you using?
I've installed vtk 4.n and qt 3.0.5-17.
With these, I cannot compile vtkQGL. It cannot find the vtkVersion.h
file (which can be easily found):

 > ./configure --with-vtkdir=/usr/local/include/vtk
 configure: error: Could not find vtkVersion.h. Please use --with-vtkdir
option or check your VTK installation.
 > find /usr/local/ -name vtkVersion.h
 /usr/local/include/vtk/vtkVersion.h
 /usr/local/usr/local/include/vtk/vtkVersion.h

I thought it might be a problem of versions of vtk, or qt since the
versions tested in vtkQGL are VTK-3.1.2 & QT-1.44

Thomas