[vtkusers] changing resolution in a vtkImageData object

Anette Gjetnes anettegj at ifi.uio.no
Mon Apr 28 11:18:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm visualizing a 3D scalar field using a vtkImageData object and the
values are connected to the cells and not the points in the grid.
I want to change the dimensions and spacing of the vtkImageData
object dynamically in my application. But when I try this the method
vtkImageData::Crop is called and this fails because there are no
point-date available. Do anyone have a sugestion on how to solve this
problem or maybe an alltogether different way to change resolutions on the
fly without creating new ImageData objects.

thx,
Anette