[vtkusers] About Book

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Mon Apr 14 16:44:43 EDT 2003

What annoyed me about these books is that it is almost like they were
purposely written to be hopelessly incomplete unless you buy both. I am
also a poor student and I ended up buying both books eventually and paying
the high shipping costs to France.

I spent about $170 in total with the shipping costs.. that translates into
more than a months food budget.

However, I kept my mouth shut since I figured that the volumes sold are
lower than many books and so the gross profit needs to be higher.

Maybe the idea of a student discount would be a possibility as I am sure
there are many students who really can't afford that kind of money?

Nic