[vtkusers] MacOS X, Tcl/Tk, & vtk

Lee A. Butler butler at ARL.ARMY.MIL
Mon Sep 16 13:23:40 EDT 2002

Has anyone looked at getting VTK up and running under Jaguar with Tcl/Tk 8.4?
I've gotten Tcl/Tk to compile and install, but I'm new to VTK.  Is there
anyone with experience building VTK under OSX that could talk me through the
build?

Lee A. Butler					E-Mail: butler at arl.army.mil
Attn: AMSRL-SL-BE				Phone: (410) 278-9200
U.S. Army Research Laboratory			DSN:	     298-9200
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD  21005-5068		FAX:   (410) 278-5058

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.  In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged.
And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the
air--however slight--lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.
--- Justice William O. Douglas