[vtkusers] bvtkRenderWindow: Where to find this component ?

knut.bredemeier at technoteam.de knut.bredemeier at technoteam.de
Mon Sep 16 12:13:24 EDT 2002

Hi!

I got it from
http://www.skippingmouse.co.uk/vtk/index.htm

Knut

--
Knut Bredemeier
knut.bredemeier at technoteam.de

Original Message       processed by Tobit InfoCenter
Subject: [vtkusers] bvtkRenderWindow: Where to find this component ? (16-Sep-2002 17:28)
From:    lalond01 at gel.ulaval.ca
To:      vtkusers at public.kitware.com

Hi !

I'm new to VTK and I would like to use it for a project.  It seems that it's a lot easier to use this library than OpenGl directly to represent data in 3D.  I need to build a GUI and Visual C++ is not easy for that, so I was thinking about Borland C++ Builder.  I have seen that a component for VTK exist, bvtkRenderWindow to add a vtk windows on my form.  Can anyone direct me to the download and maybe some doc for that ?

Will the component work with the latest version of VTK ?

Thanks a lot ! J

Louis-Jacques Lalonde