[vtkusers] Link Problem with VTK - QT

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Oct 30 05:59:37 EST 2002

Hi Oli,

I have no ideas how to solve these problems but you might want to
try another vtk-Qt-package, which is provided by Carsten Kuebler:

http://wwwipr.ira.uka.de/~kuebler/vtkqt/index.html

I'm using VTK4.0 and Qt2.3 under windows together with this
package and it works fine. It is very easy to handle and probably
the very latest package bringing VTK and Qt together.

Steffen