[vtkusers] setting break points in vtk source files in debugger

vtk replies vtk_replies at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 14:48:59 EST 2002

Hello,
I have tried to set break points in the
vtkContourFilter.cxx file in vtk using gdb.

But when I try to do it, the debugger compalins that
there is no vtkConoturFilter.cxx source file.

My program is compiled with the -g -O0 flag . and I
can set break points in my program . but not in vtk
Source files.

(1) what should I do to set break points in the Source
files of vtk, like vtkContourFilter.cxx ?

If anyone has done this before, will they please take
the time to enlighten me ?
Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,