[vtkusers] setting break points in vtk source files in debugger

Andrew Porter Andrew.R.Porter at man.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 04:40:15 EST 2002

> But when I try to do it, the debugger compalins that
> there is no vtkConoturFilter.cxx source file.

You need to tell the debugger the location of any source files that aren't
in the directory in which you are launching it.  e.g. if you are using dbx
then use the -I flag to specify the directory containing the relevant vtk
cxx files.

Cheers,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Porter
Software engineer, RealityGrid      Tel. :  +44 (0)161 2757184
University of Manchester            Email:  Andrew.Porter at man.ac.uk
Oxford Road                         Web  :  www.realitygrid.org
Manchester, M13 9PL                      :  www.csar.cfs.ac.uk/staff/porter/