[vtkusers] Oriented Tensor Glyphs

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Fri Oct 11 14:15:38 EDT 2002

    JP> Hello I extended the vtkTensorGlyph class, so that the glyph
    JP> is repeated and oriented at each point, for each eigenvector.

    JP> I hope that the result is explained by the examples that are
    JP> available at http://www.civil.ist.utl.pt/~moitinho/vtk

Looks very nice!

If you think that the best place for the modifications is inside the
TensorGlyph class then just put out your code so that it works with
vtkTensorGlyph and put it up for download maybe one of the developers
can take a look and commit it into the repository.  OTOH if think you
should have a separate class for this then make it so and put that for
download as well.

I think its best if it were left in vtkTensorGlyph.

Thanks.

prabhu