[vtkusers] Pick, Pick, Pick

Denny husthj at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 21:36:12 EDT 2002

hi Gowri,
  I am very pleased that these kind users have given
me very useful suggestions on my question. I am
working with VC++6.0 and not very familiar with TCL
scrips. So, if you can send me your c++ code it will
be easier for me to understand the process.
  Moreover,I have to notice that the sets of polygons
in my app. are mapped and then passed to an actor as a
whole. Now, do I have to associate them one by one
with different  mappers and actors if I want to select
one of them? Thanks a lot!

  Denny.

--- "Gopalakrishnan, Gowri"