[vtkusers] How to interpolate cell data ?

Alaeddin A. Aydiner aydiner at empc22.ece.uiuc.edu
Wed May 15 00:15:21 EDT 2002

Hi,

vtkInterpolateDataSetAttributes does not work for me because it
interpolates cell data of several datasets. I need something that will
interpolate the cell data of an individual dataset.
vtkImageGaussianSmooth seems to do it for an image, but I am not sure if
it works for e.g. what vtk calls polydata.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

--
Alaeddin Ahmet Aydiner - PhD candidate         _        _        _
Office Tel: 217 333 0434                      / \      / \      / \