[vtkusers] vtkCharArray & string

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Fri May 10 04:14:55 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I would like to you vtkCharArray to create a field Data that could contain
a string associated to every point of the dataset. I found interesting the
vtkCharArray but I do not understand if it manage only single chars or
could I assign a string of chars to each element of this array with
InsertNextElements?

Thank you and good work.

Giancarlo Amati

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |