[vtkusers] Compile problem on Solaris 5.8 using cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 09:43:01 EDT 2002

/home/boyd/pack/vtk/./vtkParseJava /home/boyd/pack/vtk4.1/VTK/Common/vtkAbstractMapper.h /home/boyd/pack/vtk4.1/VTK/Wrapping/hints 0 /home/boyd/pack/vtk4.1/VTK/java/vtk/vtkAbstractMapper.java Parsed func PrintSelf Parsed func GetMTime Parsed func ReleaseGraphicsResources Parsed func AddClippingPlane Parsed func RemoveClippingPlane Parsed func RemoveAllClippingPlanes Parsed func SetClippingPlanes Parsed func ShallowCopy Parsed func GetScalars Parsed func AddConsumer Parsed func RemoveConsumer Parsed func GetConsumer Parsed func IsConsumer Parsed func vtkAbstractMapper Parsed func vtkAbstractMapper Parsed func vtkAbstractMapper Converted operator Error opening output file 0 *** Error code 1

It looks like vtkParseJava can not open /home/boyd/pack/vtk4.1/VTK/java/vtk/vtkAbstractMapper.java for write, are you out of disk, or is there a permission problem?

-Bill