[vtkusers] Compile problem on Solaris 5.8 using cmake

Steve Boyd boyd at biomed.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 14 09:20:14 EDT 2002

Hi,

It doesn't seem to be a problem with vtkParseJava.  It is built prior to
the wrapping process.  I've put clipped versions of my compile log and
the CMakeCache at the links below if that helps.

http://www.biomed.ee.ethz.ch/~boyd/info/Compilation-cmake1.2.txt

http://www.biomed.ee.ethz.ch/~boyd/info/CMakeCache.txt

Cheers,

Steve