[vtkusers] Two issues (wish for modification, Tcl problem on Windows)

Rainer Lehrig lehrig at t-online.de
Thu Jun 13 07:39:25 EDT 2002

Two issues

(1) Please add a VTKTCL_EXPORT to vtkTclCommand class
    class VTKTCL_EXPORT vtkTclCommand : public vtkCommand
    so that it is exported from the DLL in future versions of vtk

(2) I have a project on http://pvbrowser.sourceforge.net
    (Process Visualisation)
    VTK is beeing integrated in my browser now.
    It already works on Linux.
    But on Windows I have a problem in starting Tcl
    See this code:
      interp = Tcl_CreateInterp();  // returns valid address
      if (Tcl_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR)
      {
        return TCL_ERROR; // here I get an error
      }
    What must I do to get this running on Windows ?

    My Version:
    vtk 4.0 from CD of Book User's Guide tcl8.3 from this CD
    WindowsXP
    VC++ 6.0

Yours:
Rainer Lehrig