[vtkusers] VTK working with MFC?

Tan Jui Cheng (Chen Weizhen) jctan at email.com
Tue Jul 23 21:49:15 EDT 2002

Hi,
    I am still a newbie in MFC. Currently I am using VTK together with Visual C++ 6 for my project but it is not in MFC format yet. I have been trying to run the samples that come together with the VTK 4.0 package but don't seems to be able to compile and run it.

    How can I run that sample program "SampleMFC"? How can I actually implement VTK with MFC? My project require just a simple user interface whereby user just need to key in some values(eg. coordinates, input parameters) and with a click of some buttons, the volume rendering results will be displayed in another window.

Thanks in advance.

Jui Cheng
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8