[vtkusers] Mac OS X related questions

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 10:49:26 EDT 2002

You can get around that with the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:

TK_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Headers
TCL_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Headers
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=-I/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/PrivateHeaders/ -I/Li
brary/Frameworks/Tk.framework/PrivateHeaders

-Bill