[vtkusers] Mac OS X related questions

Raphael Sebbe sebbe at multitel.be
Tue Jul 16 10:38:55 EDT 2002

OK, that's the way to go. I try to only use that as a last resort (and
-framework Cocoa is obviously not a good example).

Yet, there are some special cases, for example, Tcl headers in OS X are
located in 2 different places and it is not clear to me how to tell that
to CMake, which only asks for one path.

Raphael Sebbe