[vtkusers] simple 2D plotting data structure

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Mon Jan 28 07:46:52 EST 2002

Sorry, I didn't fully read about the strip-chart stuff.  Ideally, you
want it to be threaded, and be able to append your dataset instead of
sending a new one at every iteration.  Since vtkXYPlotActor takes
vtkDataSet as input, you could probably insert the new cell and assign
it the new scalar value and then update the pipeline (which should
update the graph).  I haven't tried it, but it seems like a way to go.
-Jeff