[vtkusers] How do I make a VTK Binary Install on OSX ???

MBeaver408 at aol.com MBeaver408 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 22:43:51 EST 2002

This information should be added to the section of the FAQ which
talks about "TCL/TK Basics".  I have requested in the past that we
should have a section for new TCL/TK users which is organized
by platform.  Now that Apple has finnally moved to a Unix based environment
this will allow them to compete head to head with both Linux, Solaris
and HPUX for users.  Maybe someone could put together a global .cshrc
which all users could use as a template with a VTK section for each
platform.

Mike Beaver
3d modeling labs, inc.
mbeaver408 at aol.com