[vtkusers] Patented algorithms

Francis Bouchet francis.bouchet at areall.com
Wed Jan 2 03:17:40 EST 2002

Hello,

I'm developping a new application for which I use 2 patented algorithms. The
application should be ready for comercialization during the year 2002.
For this purpose I would like to know the procedure to follow : how much
should I pay and to who ?
I already sent 2 emails at this address, but got no answer. I sent an email
to the address mentionned in the header of vtkMarchingCubes.cxx and
vtkDecimate.cxx ( i.e. roehlinj at gerlmo.ge.com ), but my email returned
because of unable to reach the destinator.

Could somebody tell me if one already paied and what procedure he followed ?

Thank you,

sincerly,

Francis.